- By Waldemar on May 5, 2016Read more
I have been on a bit of a roll lately, so time for another one of my recent wins! Click on the moves below to start playing and show a diagram
- By Waldemar on March 2, 2016Read more
In this video I discuss a “boring” game. Click on the moves below to start playing and show a diagram:
- By Waldemar on October 15, 2015Read more
In this video I take a look at a game in which I managed to play some nice and rewarding tactics. Main weapons involved are the discovered attack and double check!
- By Waldemar on December 17, 2014Read more
Last November I was in Brno the second city of the Czech Republic. I was visiting an old school friend of mine and also participated in a chess tournament. Unfortunately during the first few rounds I was ill and had to cancel a few rounds. I decided to rejoin...
- By Waldemar on December 1, 2008Read more
- By Waldemar on June 21, 2008Read more
Welcome to Better Your Chess’s new video series “Vladja’s Chess Adventures”. The first episode discusses the game Moes – Vlug, Baarn 2008. Enjoy the adventure! Click below to start the VIDEO